Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Different Blood Types Comic

Originated from a Korean site and then popularized and translated into Chinese, finally my friend, Jack the Beanstalk and I managed to do it in English as we were pretty much obsessed with this comic.

These cartoons are depicting how each blood types reacts to certain situation or what's their intrinsic attributes. Though it may not be all accurate but it is still a great entertainment.

Hope you'll enjoy it. If you want some explanations to all the images, you may visit Jack's blog at http://oneidea2day.wordpress.com. He does write a lot! :p

Do click on the individual image to view the bigger version.

1. When different blood types have a 3PM appointment























2. When different blood types are at the canteen







































































































3. If the female blood type B is a cat


























4. When blood type A communicates to blood type B























5. When blood type AB communicates to blood type O























6. Degree of patience for each blood type























7. When different blood types are driving
























8. When different blood types are complaining about something unplesant
























9. When different blood types are facing crisis

























10. When different blood types gossip
























11. When other blood types are trying to figure out what AB is doing
























12. If the internal wold of each blood types is being represented as a house























13. When different blood types are given a set of rules
























14. When different blood types are asked to hang a painting
























15. When different bloody types are playing games
























16. When blood type B is reading a book about blood type analysis























17. Different blood types as depicted as spaces
























18. The internal world of different blood types























19. The reason why different blood types are unlikeable
























20. When different blood types face with punctuality























21. When different blood types try to express themselves























22.
The purpose of their lives



















23. When different blood types study



















24. The uniqueness of each blood types

42 comments:

Anonymous said...

uncle.your blood type comic so cute!!! :D btw, what's yours?i'm O.

D.D. said...

WAKAKAKAK!! I was so shocked when I saw an "aunty" on my inbox. I thought which aunty hahaha!!! Then I realize it's my one and only "aunty" who reads my blog! HAHA.
I'm also type O lor. Surrounded by so many Os ler! Haha! How? you find it true or not?

Anonymous said...

i'm A+!!
i don agree with the study one
for the study one i am more like B!:D hahahas

D.D. said...

Belle, u study like B? thought u study like AB lor! WAKAKAKAKAK .... :p kidding kidding .... think you are like O (cos i'm soooo O lor haha)

Anonymous said...

haha. my new nick style hor?hahahahaha. i kinda hate being o lor uncle. so darn common, oh well, at least won't be short of blood donors during those times. haha.believe it or not it's kinda surreal, i mean the comic n me.n u?

Anonymous said...

sophisticated aunty???
-.-" WAHGAO!!! HAHAHAHA! I also shall change my nickname then. haha ...

y surreal ler? can't really relate ah?
for me i think most i can relate lor .. especially the studying one .. haha!! i do study by walking around and talking to myself LOTS!
then the part where i'm frustrated i'll RANT to 3rd party. DAMN TRUE! HAHAHAHA!!!!

Ya. O not bad lar... my sophisticated aunty!!! (piangz...almost puke) hahaha.

Anonymous said...

Funny,,,

Anonymous said...

hahaha... those comics strips are funny... mostly it is true about me.. uhm, my blood type is B. The only thing is that i am not as ignorant as potrayed, but i am very laid back... hehehe fun!

D.D. said...

haha thank u for enjoying them and drop by to leave comment :-)

Anonymous said...

Mine's O too...
and I'm amazed about the comic's accuracy

D.D. said...

Thank you everyone for showing interest in this comic. I wonder who's the originator of it. I only know it's from some Korean site.

Anonymous said...

I feel so~~ ofended by this comics. I'm AB but i'm not an ass :(

D.D. said...

chill. it's just a comic.
and i wonder which part of it saying AB is an ass. i have tons of AB friends who agree with this and they don't view themselves as an ass. Instead they are unique and artistic.
if u think u r, u r. if u think u aren't, u aren't.

Anonymous said...

Wow! The comic is really funny and cute ... that hold some truth. I like the driving one and I am a A+ and seem so right. hahaha but the study part I am more like AB thou ...
just for a laugh and life is in a lighter mood.:P

D.D. said...

Thanks, Dy!
I'm glad you enjoy the light humour.

Anonymous said...

Im AB... this is really funny and very cool...

Anonymous said...

Its good
thx

may I copy paste it to my blog yeah :)

D.D. said...

Sure, Kang Zen hehe dun forget to mention my blog hehe
Glad you like them

Anonymous said...

thx

My type is AB

its mean
sometimes I like A type
Othertimes I like B type

Its very nice 4 me :)

Anonymous said...

AHAHA!!! I love the comic xD For some reason im stuck with all the blood types but the most common for me is blood type O. So many blood type O in this world? Then i dont have to worry about blood donation xD

Lou said...

wow that was funny~

they have it half-right.

I'm B

but as the comics say, I'm half AB and B. haha

Tif Tof ^^ said...

Aww... So cute!!!
I'm an AB+...
And it's actually pretty true and matching to the comic of how I act...
All the pictures are super uberly cute!!! ^^
I want to hug them all!!!

hoshigo said...

This was circulating in an email in our office and I said to my officemates,"Why this just isn't true about me being type B. I think I'll draw version of it!" hahaha. and realized that was so type B.

Carrot said...

OMG! This is really true and cute. ^^

Thanks for the translation.

I'm type A btw. XD

Leaning on the wall part is pretty much true (although I just realised it now) and the study part is true too. I've probably regretted studying in a group, I made more progress at studying while I'm alone at home.

MistyWorld111 said...

Im AB.... its cool, isnt it?

Unknown said...

wow I just stumbled across this! I have seen some of the comics a long time ago, but it's really cool to see so many of them here!!!

I'm a type B, and the punctuality part is.... sadly true. LOL. I start to believe i am a very typical type B, cos i really lie down on the floor to study for my exams. -_-

Anonymous said...

LOL. That's cute. My blood type's O. I never knew I was such a stereotype O. ;.; That's sort of depressing. The drawings were awesome, and it was really funny. So accurate...so accurate ;.;

Hieroglyphic boy said...

can i post this in my blog???

plizzz

D.D. said...

@Hieroglyphic boy
sure. :) just mention my blog somewhere somehow hehe. thanks :)

Anonymous said...

lol haha funny my type is AB and im exactly like it!!! :D but i wish AB was the one holding the at. i like cats :D

(> O.O)>@ Cookie??

Unknown said...

I really enjoyed all of these! They are soooo cute and not to mention funny!! :3

I have type B+, btw!

Dera said...

I found out I'm B+ today so I came back & re-read all of these! They are so cute. And it's sorta true for me, I'm really a "It can't be bothered" typed person Haha~ I wish there were moreeeee~

N@D said...

hye, i also wanna share this, can? there will be ur link in my blog, dun worry :)

D.D. said...

Hi N@D
Of course you can. I will be so honoured!

HaLlUdBa (my name backwards) said...

AB is probably the most unique and has its own way of thinking. Im AB B)

Anonymous said...

I'm B, do agree... 85% is true.. :p

White Horizon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
White Horizon said...

Love it and laugh out loud. Thanks!

D.D. said...

Thanks, White Horizon :-) Glad you love them! :D I simply translate them with a friend ... it's originated from some Korean guy. I think.

Peng Chin said...

Hi, I want to share this in my blog. With ur link too. May I?

Unknown said...

can i share to my blog..? plz

D.D. said...

Sure! Thanks for dropping by.