Thursday, April 26, 2007

知多知少难知足

I have been a Karaoke Maniac these few days. Went twice in a row. Madness ... but learned something from some of the lyrics and this time it's one of the oldest uncle and aunty oldie song titled - “Xin Yuan Yang Hu Die Meng” by Huang An.

Honestly, the first time I heard this song ... I must be in secondary school. I didn't understand 99% of the song!!! -.- Might as well said I didn't understand anything. Only know the title has the word butterfly dream in it! -.-

I've no idea why my parents are absolutely crazy about it either but guess now I can understand. Though I still don't understand fully but I grasp one of the sentence which is 知多知少难知足 (zhi duo zhi shao nan zhi zhu). It means, knowing much or knowing less will still difficult to make one's satisfied in knowing anything.

How true .... How trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ....
I totally relate to this.
You can know so much.
You can choose to be totally ignorant.
But you still can't be satisfied.

Guess balance is the key to everything. I hope all of you may find the balance that you'll ever need.

Video:


Lyrics:

昨日像那東流水 (zuo ri xiang na dong liu shui)

離我遠去不可留 (li wo yuan qu bu ke liu)

今日亂我心 (jin ri luan wo xin)

多煩憂 (duo fan you)

抽刀斷水水更流 (chou dao duan shui shui geng liu)

舉杯消愁愁更愁 (ju bei xei xiao chou chou geng chou)

明朝清風四飄流 (ming zhao qing feng si piao liu)

由來只聞新人笑 (you lai zhi you xin ren xiao)

有誰聽到舊人哭 (you shui ting dao jiu ren ku)

愛情兩個字 (ai qing liang ge zi(

好辛苦 (hao xin ku)

是要問一個明白 (shi yao wen yi ge ming bai)

還是要裝作糊塗 (hai shi yao zhuang zuo hu tu)

知多知少難知足 (zhi duo zhi shao nan zhi zhu)

看似個鴛鴦蝴蝶 (kan si ge yuan yang hu die)

不應該的年代 (bu ying gai di nian dai)

可是誰又能擺脫人世間的悲哀 (ke shi shui you neng bai tuo ren shi jian di bei ai)

花花世界 鴛鴦蝴蝶 (hua hua shi jie, yuan yang hu die)

在人間已是癲 (zai ren jian yi shi dian)

何苦要上青天 (he ku yaoshang qing tian)

不如溫柔同眠 (bu ru wen rou tong mian)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! ah beng is singing!! i can hear it from here, HELP!

D.D. said...

sialan ini anak
cin cin ai tiok phak
hahahah ...

Anonymous said...

AU.. AHBENG ANGRYY! RUNNN .. RUN FOR UR LIFEE..LIFEE.. LIFEE...*ECHO ECHO ECHO

Belle said...

LOL. i WANT TO HEAR U SING LEHS.
relink me hoh
http://bellofranko.blogspot.com