Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Anger

WARNING!
This is not the normal happy happy post ... As the title has suggested. It's filled with dark aura. You may discontinue reading it if you think it'll just pollute your state.

Just yesterday I was being asked about my MSN nick ... what does it mean:
"People who anger you, control you."
and I explained that the more you are ranting about someone, without you knowing, what you thought about is that someone ... and in that way, the person you are angry with ... controls your mind, soul and spirit if you are not letting it go.

And guess what....I was that person who's being controlled. How amazing can that be?
Here I am sharing a great quote about anger and here I am being consumed by it and be its victim.

What makes me angry? It doesn't matter. Because the bottom line is, I'm the only person responsible for my own feeling. I'm in control of my own thoughts and I only have myself to be blamed. I just hope others too will be responsible for their own feeling before pointing fingers to things and people outside them.

No comments: