Monday, April 16, 2007

How Do You Define Your Days.....?

After knowing David the funeral director who was featured in Oprah show has a way in naming his days, e.g. Marvelous Monday, Terrific Tuesday, etc. I wanna be a copycat! So here are mine.

Miraculous Monday
Tiptop Tuesday
Wondrous Wednesday
Thriving Thursday
Fruitful Friday
Startling Saturday
Sumptuous Sunday

Hhmmm ... hopefully I can memorize all :p. If not, I guess I'll keep it simple like this theme song (first heard when Daniel Ong was still active in Perfect 10 radio - he played it every weekend, Friday if I'm not mistaken) and I've loved the song ever since. What did the song say? Check it out ...



Lyrics:



"Happy Days" by Norman Gimbel and Charles Fox

Sunday, Monday, Happy Days.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Happy Days.
Thursday, Friday, Happy Days.
Saturday, What a day,
Groovin' all week with you.

These days are all,
Happy and Free. (Those Happy Days)
These days are all,
Share them with me. (oh baby)
Goodbye grey sky, hello blue.
There's nothing can hold me when I hold you.
Feels so right, it can't be wrong.
Rockin' and rollin' all week long.

These days are all,
Share them with me. (Those Happy Days)
These days are all, Happy and Free.
These Happy Days are your's and mine, Happy Days.

No comments: