Thursday, February 24, 2011

DiY Duvet Cover for My Guest Bedroom

Guest post written by Alex Richardson

Making over my bedroom is so much trouble that a lot of the time when I get the inkling to do that I just redecorate my guest bedroom. It's just so much easier that way. Then even if what I do is kind of crazy or I decided that I don't like it after all, I just have to avoid the guest bedroom, which is pretty easy.

I was in the mood to do that again so I went online to come up with some fun ways to redecorate the guest bedroom. I have a duvet for it, so normally I just buy a new duvet cover. But I thought that I'd do one better this time and make one. I've never made one before, so I went online to find some good and easy directions on how to do that. While I was searching for some help with that, I came across the website ClearWireWimax4g.com and after I looked through it a little bit, I decided to switch over my internet service to the provider.

I'm hard at work on my DIY duvet cover. I cut it all out for it and that was probably teh hardest part. Now it's just sewing time. But I'm taking my time on the sewing machine for it.

5 comments:

Sarraceniaceae (Daraness) said...

Show us the result, won't ya?

kids bedroom furniture said...

It has a pretty interesting description, but right, pictures would be the best convincing tool for this.

kids bedroom furniture said...

It has a pretty interesting description, but right, pictures would be the best convincing tool for this.

Ryan Parnham said...

I agree decorating a bedroom is important so i brought i came across a site which provides <a href="http://www.the-pillow.com.au/cushions/diffuser_cushion_more>Cushion</a>. They have a variety of pillows for room decoration.

Tim Cook said...

Hi the design of bed and room is really important I recently redesigned my bed.I am also thinking of doing Termite damage repairs with a company Ablereblocking as my bed has been damaged by termites.