Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The World of Scrubs

When someone gave me this link - http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/categories/Scrubs/Scrubs-for-Women/ I thought there exists a special type of low shrubs for women. Dang! I really need to improve my vocabularies. Once I clicked on the link, I realized it refers to a type of uniforms.

The word "scrub" always reminds me to the once popular song by TLC - No Scrubs, that up until this day I still don't know what it's all about; like most songs that passed through my ears. But the melody still lingers.

Then I heard this term very often in Grey's Anatomy when those surgeons yelled,"Scrub in!" and the next thing you will see all of them rushing to save a life on the operating table. Who knows from all these medical themed TV shows, the once just a uniform, can be a fashion item to the mass. That will make quite a handsome costume and you may call yourself McDreamy, McSteamy, Doctor Yang, etc. I feel like having one too but I guess it will just become my pajama.

1 comment:

Tom said...

Hahaha, I love that you thought is said shrubs, so funny! I suppose that the Greys Anatomy scrubs COULD become fashionable sometime, but something tells me they probably won't. My inner gut, though, says that they should stay as uniforms, costumes, and PJ's.