Tuesday, November 20, 2007

1 Think I Hate About Library@Orchard

Yes. Finally. I'm ready to write the very one thing I really hate about Library@Orchard.
One thing that I've been scratching my head over and still I can't understand why.

And that is .....

I HATE TO SEE YOU GO!!!!

From the day they announced that you may be going away, the feeling has never been the same. Yes, other library may be as awesome but it'll be so different. Seriously! Though the countdown can't be avoided, part of me still hope that a miracle can happen and all these are just dreams. How I wish.

And a final message to you ...



If you ask me why?
Because you are like no other ...

Thank you for being part of my life even though it's only for 8 years, you'll be carried in my heart for life ... just like what E.E. Cummings said. Guess there are still many words unspoken and only you will know what it is. All the real stories and feelings are well kept in between the walls, floors, pillars and ceilings. Trying to save the image that soon will be lost to us forever. Even this row of glass panels seem to be in a melancholy mood and trying to get ready to say good bye.

Farewell. And again ... thank you for your existence.




No comments: