Friday, November 2, 2007

Finding Donna ....

Erm ... nope I'm not missing and as much as I know all of you care about me (ehem ehem ... can't I be half delusional for a while?), you do not need to get off your chair or bed or floor to look for me. I'm still pretty much around and available hahaha.

"Finding Donna" -.-" was actually the blog title from one of the blogger's that I met from the "Brief" Briefing. When she saw my blog (yes at the big screen when Mr. Peanut Butter Jelly was grooving), she said it looked familiar but she couldn't recall how she bumped into my blog.

Anyway, today she got it and she blogged about it and hence the title... Finding Donna! I'm so honoured that it sounds like a sequel of Finding Nemo. And seriously, I don't believe there's such things as coincidence anymore. As my "make believe" godmother (Oprah Winfrey) said,"I don't believe in coincidences. You call people into your life".

2 comments:

Ivan Chew said...

Hmm... looks like the call for citizen reporters ended up being useful for you bloggers to network and get further acquainted. :)

D.D. said...

Haha ... You are right, Ivan. Who would expect that? ;-) Thanks to you and Jillian for bringing us together. Hehe.