Wednesday, November 12, 2008

How Did One Do That?

Recently, I was being mentioned in my plurk friend's blog and ho-boy I'm really honoured :-). Then I saw that at every post of hers, she has the word "NaBloPoMo" on each and every title of her blog post recently. I was wondering what on earth that is.

So I checked it out at the following website - www.nablopomo.com and found out it actually means National Blog Posting Month. It's a "movement" to help blogger commit and support each other in writing on a regular basis and their challenge for a start is to write everyday for a month including weekend!

Geez, I can't even keep up with a weekly post and here they are suggesting every day. Hmm ... may be this is just what I need to kick my lazy "a**" up into the flow of writing but I am not sure yet if I am up to it.

But well, no harm for me to share this piece of information just in case any of you fellow bloggers out there who are very ACTIVE and would like to turn it up a notch. So, why not just sign up and commit to a daily blogging habit. :D

But if you are already blogging daily and still want to turn it up a notch, may be you should create your own community of nablopoho.com - national blog posting hour, instead! :D

No comments: