Tuesday, June 12, 2007

:-)

I know ... I've been absent for a while ... though there are just so many things have been discovered and needs to be shared but .... I've been in such a hibernating mode that my friend called me "Donnuah" .... Nuah because I am super slack ... Nuah ... Nuah ... Nuah ... and that's all I've been doing ... mentally and physically. Euww ... -.-

So, thought of dropping by and leaving a short note and encourage everyone to watch .. Ocean's Thirteen. This is not a movie review post ... and FYI, I didn't have any intention to watch that movie.

Why?

I watched a very bad quality Ocean's 11 ... and didn't have the mood to watch Ocean's 12. But oh boy .... I'm glad I didn't miss Ocean's 13!!!! Not a single blood cell of mine ... Was intrigued by the preview because George Clooney was tearing up and Brad Pitt was teasing him ... Clooney was trying to hide his embarrassing activity that caused him to tear up but Pitt discovered it and oh well, it's Oprah that caused Clooney to have teary eyes. So, that's what I saw in the preview but I didn't expect anything more than that short simple scene.

Who knows, surprise came in such a nice package :-) And for me, Oprah's fan, it made hell of my day. I was high till the next day ... my friends couldn't stand me ... still.

:-)

So, dropping a note to share that hehe ... will pop by when my "nuah" mode has gone ... hopefully soon. Thank you for still having your eyes here once in a while. It means a lot to me. :-)


No comments: