Friday, June 8, 2007

Details in the Showers

Before entering the property industry and actually rolled up my sleeve and get dirty with it, when it came to the word "shower", I'll think about water and ... drying myself up. But now, I've opened up my eyes to more details than I've ever had. And that's the world of bathroom accessories.

Haha ... yes! Bathroom accessories!!!! I didn't give a damn about them before. But now, whenever I see a bathroom, I look at the details. And this is what this job has taught me, to appreciate the details even on the toilet seat cover.

Recently, my boss (whom I respect and admire a lot), just finished renovating his house and oh boy ... it's nice ... though the contractor only did a 99% job (as usual, most not-so-professional contractor will do that), it's splendid. The choice of the walls, are unique ... and if I'm going to depict it with words, it won't be nice. You don't believe me? Well ... the living room walls are shade of grey .... (yep -.-) ... the ceiling is also shade of grey, different from the wall. Then the bedrooms .... (my favourite), another grayish .. purplish ... maroonish ... hahaha -.- well I shall give up the way I describe his room. -.- Think I may have spoil the image of it totally.

I do remember one of the tap he used. It's like this. Wow ... what a costly investment for tap. But I guess, when you are an investor like he is ... you pay more to get higher yield in the future, whether it's for capital gain or rental yield ... as the difference between big bucks and small bucks, is in the details.


No comments: