Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Fax Trial Gone Wrong

My laptop was stolen ... well not exactly mine ... it's my office. But still it's "my" property ... so thanks to my nice boss, we got a new laptop. And as I'm typing, I'm trying to configure things out and preparing all the lost documents again .... Then I discovered a feature that I've never tried before ... (yes, I'm so old-fashioned) ... it's faxing through my laptop. To see whether it works or not, I ask for a help from the cooking pot (my nice nice friend). She asked me to draw something ugly for her (well, she's an artist and I'm not), so I said ... "nay ... no images ... I can't draw."

So, instead, I send her this document ....


I didn't know she enjoys it and she intends to upload it to her blog. :| ....

Erm .... but anyway ... the event in the message did happen in real life. She really forgot to wear shoes to work and instead wear the house slippers ... only to realize it when she's already on board on the bus.

Seriously, without a friend like this, I think my life will be duller. So ... I pray to God to send more "interesting events" through her :p ... such as ... she forgot to eat her Ginko Biloba which was supposed to make her memory better. :p .. Ah .. what a friend.

Feel free to get to know her more through her artistic posts at http://frothecoffee.blogs.friendster.com/hazard/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

waa.... waa.... di angkat tinggi selangit-sesurga trus di buang ke jurang -.-
very good very good. this time... you have done very well! gud gud gud