Saturday, October 6, 2007

i carry your heart with me

Hi everyone
Surprise ... surprise ...
Yes, it's been quite sometimes since I let my creative juice flows effortlessly in this platform. I've been "stung" by the lazy-bug which only cure lies within myself ... and I'm still recovering slowly.

First of all ... I would like to thank all of you ... my subscribers and also my readers who've been faithfully checking into my blog regularly though in the end found nothing was updated. I apologize for the trouble you've experienced ...

But to all of you who've been faithfully waiting ... and to especially 2 souls who've been screaming and yelling at regular basis and asked,"why is there no new post on your blog??" ... I dedicate this post to all of you ... I know who you are ... and I may not know a few of you ... but whatever it is ... this poem which was written by legendary (and one of my favourite poet) E.E. Cummings ... I hope you'll enjoy it and I promise ... I'm on the path of recovery to revive this blog.

i carry your heart with me
by E.E. Cummings

i carry your heart with me (i carry it in
my heart) i am never without it (anywhere
i go you go, my dear; and whatever is done
by only me is your doing, my darling)
i fear
no fate (for you are my fate, my sweet) i want
no world (for beautiful you are my world, my true)
and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you

here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows
higher than soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)

2 comments:

Belle said...

finally u updated ur blog after donkey years LOL

Anonymous said...

welcome back, selamat datang, assalamualaikum, kuangling kuangling (or watever ling), lu lai liao!!! ehaoheaohoeaheaoahoeaa