Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Losing Steam?

I was losing my steam ... and I am still a little bit. When I told my friend, the cooking pot, about it, she's so inspired to draw me this piece of art.

So, you see the train ... yes, that's me, with the open-book hairstyle. I have 3 of my great friends behind me .. the queen, the cooking pot and the pig. As I lost my steam and the train can't move anymore, the queen and pig tried hard to push and motivate me ... and I was still struggling. So, in the end, according to the artist, the smart
the cooking pot managed to save the day by getting me the Energizer bunny batteries. Ah ... she saved the day :p ...

If only life can be energized by batteries hmm ... may be it can? Hmm .... It makes me wonder :-)

Thank you, cooking pot for the great effort and artwork. I hope one day it'll make you lots of lots of money through auction. :p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute! haha why u angry ahha

Anonymous said...

Haha ...
not angry lar
just lose steam lor ...
no motivation till Panci's batteries came along :p
hahahaha