Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Even Ceiling Fans Have Their Own Story to Tell

Who's not in touch with the issue of global warming nowadays? Everybody is talking about alternative source of energy or even alternative appliances. One of the most energy consuming household item that's heavily used in this tiny island of Singapore is air-conditioning. Honestly, one grows more and more dependent towards it and some can't even live without it. Aih ....

As I was lost in the realm of alternative energy, I got an email about ceiling fans. Honestly, I haven't been paying attention to one ever until I started to be in this job 3 years ago and I was living in hostel for 3 years (1998-2001).

During the hostel period, I remembered the ceiling fan was so essential (as there was no air-conditioning system in place). And, I remembered how we need to regularly cleaned them as somehow, the blades are able to trap soooooo much dust in such a short period of time. That amazes me.

Then, 3 years ago, I was in-charged of furnishing apartment units and that was the first time I started to appreciate the varieties of ceiling fans. When I bumped into this website, I realized that there are so many types of ceiling fans available, to name a few Casablanca ceiling fans, craftmade ceiling fans, Ellington fans, hunter fans, monte carlo fans, etc. I never know that even ceiling fans have their own story to tell the world. Each type has its own characteristics, pros and cons. So, can you spot a type of ceiling fan that may just represents your personality and preference? I know I simply can't resist and really intrigued by the Candelier ceiling fans. With a price tag of $4999 and above, I do wonder if this is better than air-conditioning.

5 comments:

Belle said...

nice ceiling fans.
but..
I STILL WANT AIR CON
HAHAHAHHAHAHA =X

i where got full of love =.=
the posts nice to post only lor
i'm a lesbian what
you didn't know meh =x

Belle said...

u don believe i les meh?
u see my pic with xiufeng.
after so long we still best frens
cant you just tell we're LES~?!~!

OHYEA~! DO U NOE THAT SOK KIN ALSO ASK HER GO CLARKE QUAY~!~!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~!~!
SUCH A SMALL SMALL WORLD~!~!

i don wanna try hard cuz i scared to fail ma =x

u bully me la .. sobs sobs :'(
lembu ah lembu.
let me eat u
LOL

Belle said...

where got name calling. huh huh where?
LOL....
next time i call u to meet u
cuz i want to sell you things. ok? HAHAHAHHAA

Belle said...

LOL DONG DONG CHIANG.
trust u to even come up with THAT~!~!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....


remb ha.. help me edit okie? HAHAHAHA =X

Belle said...

HAHAHAHA you mad already lor~!~!
why?
the la bi xiao xin made you high ah?
HAHAHAHAHAHA.......
5k words ok la. u noe now i have like 11k words and i'm trying to edit everything to cut down HAHAHAHAHA.
madness jo :(
help me edit i treat you dinner HAHAHAHA :P