Friday, July 9, 2010

My First Blog from My BB

Hi All.

This will be the first time I'm blogging from my Blackberry Bold 9700. I love this phone so far though the connection can get a bit cranky at times and the calendar + tasks display is not as nice as my previous Nokia N97 but and the battery life is really pathetic. But despite all its flaw, I love this phone.

The email and messenger functions are just superb. It's a no nonsense phone for business and communications. Definitely not as fun as Iphone but based on my needs, BB is definitely the one for me.

Having said that, I still can't part with my Nokia N97. So thanks to today's powerful technology, I'm able to use 2 phones with my 1 number. How fantastic is that! The advancement of technology amazes me as it offers so much flexibility to fulfill one's need at a very reasonable price.

Now I just hope my eyes won't get smaller from all these typing.

Wish me luck and I promise, more posts to come soon. I am also now on twitter at www.twitter.com/daringdd. As recommended by my friend, it may be more suitable for me since I tend to be lazy in updating long post. Whatever it is, I will be present in both. Yay!

4 comments:

JoJo said...

yohooo :p seems that you fall in love with bb already hihihiih ^^ btw how to blog from bb? go to the browser or is there any shortcut function like fb and twitter?

Thank you Don ^^

D.D. said...

Alo Jo! I found it through this link http://www.google.com/support/blogger/bin/answer.py?hl=en&topic=12461&answer=41452
You don't need to download any software. But you need to set up and "email address" in your blogger setting. So from your BB you just need to email your blog post and it will automatically be uploaded :D

Ronsen said...

jadi kalo ada yg nelpon, dua-duanya bunyi dong?

--
Ronald Nababan

D.D. said...

Alo Ron. satu doang yg bunyi tuh. ntar di post selanjutnya g explain hehe.