Friday, December 10, 2010

Duckies

This post is dedicated to someone who has been reading my blog (and vice versa) and bothers to leave comment once in a while. Nothing important or deep, it's just that, when I took these photos, people thought I was crazy. But come on ... with a first name like mine ... you think people can't give me a nickname that ends with the word "duck"? It comes so naturally, okay! Since I was 3 years old! -_-"

So ... Subconsciously, anything duckie-looking, attracts me. And I snapped these photos quite sometimes ago (to be exact 8 Aug 2009) and didn't think I will use them ever. Purely for personal collections. But since I just realized someone just changed her blog background to duckies ... I think it's appropriate I dedicate this post to my fellow stinger!

Thanks for reading my blog and bothers to pop by once in while too :) Hope you enjoy these photos as much as I do. Does any of them catch your attention? Hehe ...




2 comments:

Sarraceniaceae (Daraness) said...

Man, I must admit that I do have about 10 of those at home!! People think I am nuts for collecting them, but who cares!?

Thank you soooooo much for posting them, you have NO idea how much they made my day. I must put my photos of my collection sometimes.

DuckRUs!!!

It has been a great pleasure visting here, and hope to have this place as a source of all the singericious!! :)

And thank YOU for reading my posts. Your comments make me giggle!! and all encouraging!!

Have a lovely weekend xxx

Viola Deo said...

Donnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I Love Rubber Duckie...hahahah, start from Ernie's song, and followed by that *highly unique* website about rubber duckie which I found.

Hmmm, now I know you also big fan of Rubber Duckie...(peeking at one in you WC hahahah)

Next time gaming session need to tag the rubber duckie along...