Friday, January 28, 2011

Just A Quote

It's been another 2 months and I still haven't really written anything significant. There were ideas on my head but by the time I am in front of my computer ... I forgot about them. Yes, apparently iPad is not very useful too for a big procrastinator like I am. However, I am taking this opportunity to share a very important quote that I just captured from watching the latest Oprah's show. Hope all of you readers will benefit from it. Till next time ... when my light bulb is ready to shine again.

If you are with somebody who loves you, that person wants what's best for you, they want you to become all that you could become. And if you're with somebody who's going to restrict you from becoming who you're supposed to be in the world. Then you are with the wrong person. - Oprah Winfrey


2 comments:

Sarraceniaceae (Daraness) said...

Here is my favourite, from a song I was listening to in my teens!
"Loving someone may mean trusting her (him), but does not necessarily mean you let her (him) does everything in her (his) way. There are moments you feel the love so strong, right after your lover restricted you from doing something."
-Love & Chain, by B'z -

D.D. said...

hmm .... worth pondering indeed. there's something interesting between freedom and restriction that love just needs to have the perfect balance to strike a chord.

thanks for sharing and thanks for dropping by though i've been MIA for so long!