Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Keenan Cahill

Say whooooo?

The name Keenan Cahill didn't ring a bell to me even though he's already like a superstar! If you watched Uncharted MTV on my previous post, then you will notice this boy who's in blue t-shirt that says something about lip sync !@#!@# ... that's him. Keenan Cahill. Apparently, he's a youtube superstar simply by lip-syncing to popular songs. Not only his videos get lots of hits but just look at how by simply doing what he loves he gets to meet these people .... (3 videos shared below). So what if he has Maroteaux–Lamy syndrome, the fun still needs to go on. Now I really understand why he is being featured into Sara Bareilles' song. He really does say "YES" to life. Great job!

Jennifer Aniston Goes Viral (With Keenan Cahill) for Smartwater Viral Campaign


David Guetta - One More Love Album Megamix


Down On Me (With 50 Cent)

2 comments:

Dora said...

The first one is brilliant! Never see that before!

(And never heard of the Cahill guy either. But the 50 Cent vid is good. :)

D.D. said...

yeah! 50 Cent one is really good. I'm so damn hooked now! Feel like making it as my ring tone but dunno how yet haha!

Now I know why my gay friend likes 50 Cent so much .. he has nice bod too :p