Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Your Tongue is Telling You Something

Do you know your tongue can tell you something you didn't know about your body?

I didn't know!

Thanks to Miss Phen Phen who has been really insightful all these while. She's like a walking encyclopedia, a fantastic cook, a cautious financial analyst, a wise friend and a great wife to that lucky husband!

She shared with me her finding that our tongue can tell so much about our health condition. I encourage everyone to try this test. It may take around 10-15 minutes especially if your mirror is not near and your camera sucks (like mine). Preferably you have great lighting. Take photos of your tongue with decent camera and then the test can be really fast!

So ... voila ... here's the link - http://beyondwellbeing.com/herbs/tongue-diagnosis.shtml#

Really hope you will learn a thing or two about your own body. I do! I do! I need more Guinness Stout for sure :-).

No comments: