Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Staying at Home

Guest post written by Kevin Beach

Being a stay at home mom is tough work but one of the things I find hardest is that I feel like my husband gets to make all the big life decisions. For example, when his company offered him a transfer to Texas he took it even though it wasn’t the best for me and the kids at the moment but I guess that’s how it goes when you’re not the breadwinner. On the flip side, we really like Texas and the kids are having a great time getting to know all the new people so that’s an unexpected bonus. I went to http://TEXASELECTRICITYPROVIDERS.com when we first got here to find out more about deregulated energy which I knew nothing about and it’s been a big change getting used to all the tax laws here. The weather is hot and the people are loud but other than that I can see us in Texas for a really long time, that is, if my husband doesn’t up and move us again anytime soon!

No comments: