Saturday, October 13, 2012

Lesson Learned through Friendships Woes


In the last 3.5 years, I have seen a few circles of my friendships are missing a few of their links. Recently, such occurrence happened again. I realize, at all time, I am always the bridge. No, not bridge, I am not connecting anything between the separated worlds. I am simply connected to both parties and have the privilege to see things from both points of view (as much as they are willing to share with me, of course) and to really, not judge who's right, who's wrong. Because ultimately, only the people who are in the situation will know the truth. Words conveyed, to me, are just words conveyed.

It always saddened me to see friendship falls apart.If I can befriend everyone in the world from all walks of life, I will. I will also encourage them to be my friends on Facebook because I really love to share quotes with them. Haha. But, I have learned through life that, everyone really has different lessons to be learned, at their own pace, at their own time. We may not understand it at the moment, like pieces of puzzle, but eventually as time goes by, the picture will form and the grandeur of the image is splendid. Everything will turn out to be for the best for each individual. They will be happier. They will finally find a safe harbour to dock their ships. They will eventually find where they belong. All will be well.
  





To my friends who are affected in the recent curve ball, if you are reading this, I just want to let you know that I love each and everyone dearly. It is a sad fact that things have happened and each time when anything happens, like a pebble dropped into any body of water, it will have its own ripple effect. Things will change. People will be affected. But like that body of water, once the ripple effect subsides, all will look calm again. The pebble will sink and the ripples will simply be part of the serene water. It is still there, but it is at peace and "one" with the water.

If it's meant to be, people will find their way back at their own time, through their own way. If it's not meant to be, people simply have their own paths to walk on. Let them be. Let us be. Let it be. 

Thank you for those great moments together. What we had was precious and forever etched in my heart. In the here and now, let us create our very own new beginnings and let them blossom to whatever The Universe has in store for us. So far, The Universe has never disappointed me. All is eventually well.  


It’s not always about trying to fix something that’s broken.  Some relationships and situations just can’t be fixed.  If you try to force them back together, things will only get worse.  Sometimes it’s about starting over and creating something better. - Marc and Angel Hack Life

No comments: