Monday, March 17, 2008

Wize: Millions of Opinions. One Score.

What an interesting tagline, isn't it? Millions of Opinions. One Score. Something that is so humbly simple can kick-start an interesting web business all together. I found Wize when I was browsing around and I thought Cnet.com is the only place you can think of when it comes to electronics reviews site that assists people in making their decision before purchasing any electronics and now we have a new kid on the block.

What's more interesting is the site is not limited to geeks but it provides information on products for health and beauty, kids and baby and even home and garden. So, when you need to find out what other people are experiencing after they've purchased the products that you are contemplating, be sure to check out Wize. I know I would. :-)

Speaking of being "wize" I'm hoping everyone is making great decisions in their lives in whatever areas they are in right now. Whether you are at the crossroads or what may seem to be the end of the road, choose wisely. I think one can be wiser not just due to the experiences gained, but also when you have more than enough information on hand. Sometimes, it doesn't hurt to take in other's opinions, does it? :-)


No comments: