Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Something from the Past

A tune came into my mind yesterday and it brought me to this video.

What is it?

If any of you have grown up in Indonesia and been educated there, it's something you can't miss at all. It's one of our exercise routine which we had to do pretty regularly. It was part of our physical examination too. Yes, we got graded for it. And it's proudly called - SKJ 88. (Senam Kesegaran Jasmani 88). If it's being translated literally it means a type of exercise for physical freshness :p ... and the song was launched in 1988.

I still can remember I actually ran to buy the audio cassette and then started to practice in front of the mirror to prepare myself for the test. Ridiculous! But well, that's part of my life there.

This video, however, does not have all the correct movements. The beginning was pretty much accurate but most of it .... erm ... if you have the stomach to watch till the end, you'll understand.

Hope all you will enjoy it. :D

1 comment:

AsoundMind said...

LOLZ. OMG, I never laughed at aerobic exercise but this. Thanks for posting the video.

The video proves that SKJJ can't make people slim. :P