Friday, June 6, 2008

Vacation, Anyone?

Recently I'm so intrigued to see more of the world ... from my desk, for now. :p So, I roam around and found a vacation rental site with a cute name - www.goin2travel.com. (I do wish I'm doing what the domain name is saying ... argh!)

With the hike of rentals almost everywhere around the world, it'll definitely come in handy to have a guide for good accommodations list especially you are a frequent traveler. This site has listed vacation rentals that covers almost around the world. From Orlando to Florida and Florida Keys (I don't know there's such thing called Florida Keys). From Alaska to Africa. I was in the short-term accommodation business myself and hell I know how tough it is to find a perfect place to stay for short-term especially in Singapore. I don't think it'll be such a hassle elsewhere, especially not with such a comprehensive list exists.

One of my dream location will be Paris. Well known for its hedonistic lifestyle which where I am in right now, is very lacking of it. I'll definitely keep this site in mind when it's time to finally move my you-know-what and finally start discovering the world not from my desk. Like one of my cousin's boyfriend whom I can't help but admire, a true blue traveler who doesn't even mind to sleep in a cave for the sake of discovering a new experience. Not everyone can do that for sure, but well, everyone deserves to see more of the world, even if it's just for a while. I believe it'll be worth it.

No comments: