Friday, June 13, 2008

The 500 (Part 2)

Nahhh .... I won't scare you with my 500 again it's just I don't know how to title this post :p.
It's the continuation of previous posts where I'm going to share with you the great points of those people who have helped me with the 500 challenge. This time I'll feature Babi, HC, MC, FC and IT. (Geez. So many Cs). Enjoy!

1. Babi
Who is she? The most carefree person I've ever known in my entire life. People may think she is not very grounded to earth but to the contrary, whatever she thinks of, she does it. Bite that, earthy people. She is definitely one of the being who really lives her life to the fullest without her knowing it.























2. HC
I treat him like my elder brother (though it's so obvious that he's younger than me). He's my rock when I'm down and always there when I need a pair of ears or eyes to confide in. He's dependable and a gentle kindhearted Leo.
























3. MC
One of the very first person I knew when I just entered the university. How can I not remember her, we have so many similarities. We were both an only child, we speak Mandarin and we can't stop talking. Though we hardly meet (don't know why le!! Why ah??), we still yak a lot. :-)





















4. FC
My treasured best friend ever. Someone who's there when I'm down and stick with you till the end. Not only she understands me but she knows how to pick up my pieces and gel it back together.























5. IT
My childhood friend. We grew up together, separated by location for a while and yet we are still growing up together now. We used to learn a lot of things together and she didn't mind me being goofy and talkative. She always made an effort to meet whenever I happened to be in town. Appreciate that a lot. :D

No comments: