Sunday, June 8, 2008

Quoter

Remember my homework? Yep, the 500 things that are good about me ... erm, well, it's still not even halfway done! I'm doomed -.-" ... but in the process, I realize something. A friend of mine said one thing good about me is that I'm a quoter! I love to use quotes on my MSN Messenger display and apparently that's good. :o

How come I didn't see that in myself? I'm glad I have friends around me that become the mirror of me.

Inspired by the attribute given, I've created a new blog solely for the quotes I'm collecting. I realized I must have had tons of them being collected over the years but alas, I never collect any of them!!!

Every journey starts from a single step, here I am starting from ground zero in the world of great words ever spoken. I hope you'll enjoy it too. And at the right time, you'll find the right quote speaks right through you and remember to make it yours.

:-)

No comments: