Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Who Needs Instruments When You Have Yourself - 1 Voice Zillion Effects

Talents are seriously everywhere and the world just never fail to surprise me with the growth of amazing talents! I stumbled into this French post on my Google reader, top 10 acappella that consists of only 1 person.

And my favourite are the following:
1. Michael Jackson – You rock my world by Jean-Baptiste Craipeau


2. Lady Gaga Medley by Naya Marie

3. Jason Mraz – I’m Yours by Del Soul

4. Katy Perry – Teenage Dream + Bruno Mars – Just the Way You Are by Mike Tompkins

2 comments:

Sarraceniaceae (Daraness) said...

I like 2 and 4!!!
WOW, imagine all the time and effort to put them all together!!

Thanks for thoese x

D.D. said...

Yeah! The patience they have to do all these amaze me. And again, glad you are enjoying them. Will try to find more interesting contents :)