Monday, June 27, 2011

Who Wrote Those?

Dear Readers

Dropping you a short note to clarify certain posts that you have seen or may see in the future. Sometimes, I do accept tasks and reviews to be posted on my blog. They can be reviews or simply a blog post to be parked on my blog. Unfortunately, due to the requirements from the provider, some of the posts look like it's written by me even though it's 100% a guest's post. So, don't be shocked if you see something that's suddenly so out-of-nowhere and wondering what's happening to me. That's probably, not mine :p But I gotta do it. It supports me in donating to a few charitable organizations :) One elephant and one rhino and possible to support another girl somewhere in other parts of the world. Will write more about them if I have the chance.

Hope you don't mind the occasional "visits" from others.

Thanks for still staying tune to my humble blog. :)

No comments: