Thursday, July 28, 2011

I Think I Can Die Now

HA!

You think it's going to be a morbid post? It's not. Don't worry. I'm not depressive or anything.

Just that at this moment of my life, I feel like a ball of happiness. So happy. So contented. So fulfilled that I can just die now.

Sometimes I really wonder why am I not dead yet? Why can't I just go happy like this? What's there for me to do ah ....? I wonder and I wonder ...

Let's see how long the wondering will go.

Guess there's something really not finished for me yet here ... Hmm ... I hope I will find it and finish it and still leave this world as one chunky ball of pure happiness.

On verra. (We'll see)

I hope you will have a chunky ball of happiness inside you too.

I greet each day with optimism and joy. I am a bundle of joy, and people love to see me. It is such an exciting time to be alive! - Louise L. Hay



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have given me a standard answer to this down-under question 'How are you todie?'

Sarraceniaceae (Daraness) said...

There you go with that infectious smile xx

So happy to hear your happiness bursting out of this post :)