Monday, March 2, 2009

The Carpenters

Ah well ... yes, another game of the songs as a friend of mine and the faithful reader of my blog, "challenged" me to do so with Carpenters' songs, so voila ... here they are. My friend, hope you are happy with this. I must say, it's not as easy as Metallica or ABBA.

The Name of the Game: Choose a singer/band/group, answer using ONLY titles of songs by that singer/band/group.

1. Are you male or female?
Strengh of A Woman

2. Describe yourself.
Ordinary Fool

3. What do people feel when they're around you?
Top of the World (I'm delusional, aren't I?)

4. How would you describe your previous relationship?
Yesterday Once More

5. Describe your current relationship.
Fun, Fun, Fun

6. Where would you want to be now?
Honolulu City Lights (They don't have Paris ler :'()

7. How do you feel about love?
Love is Surrender

8. What's your life like?
Happy

9. What would you ask for if you had only one wish?
Love Me for What I Am

10. Say something wise.
Don't Be Afraid

No comments: