Monday, March 2, 2009

Metallica

Well ... since I promised a friend I'll use Metallica for this quiz, I'll try my best to answer them ... dunno what it'll turn out though ... (arh.. what did I get myself into without knowing)

Choose a singer/band/group, answer using ONLY titles of songs by that singer/band/group.

1. Are you male or female?
Ain't My Bitch

2. Describe yourself?
Poor Twisted Me

3. What do people feel when they're around you?
Some Kind of Monster

4. How would you describe your previous relationship?
The Unnamed Feeling

5. Describe your current relationship.
Welcome Home

6. Where would you want to be now?
Wherever I May Roam

7. How do you feel about love?
No Remorse

8. What's your life like?
All Within My Hands

9. What would you ask for if you had only one wish?
...And Justice for All

10. Say something wise.
Carpe Diem Baby (means Seize the Day, Baby)

OMG! So different from ABBA! Like the Yin and the Yang
*fainted*

2 comments:

Desertnut said...

Wow! You're a wiz at this!

D.D. said...

Hi Linda
Thanks :D I really enjoy it and to know others enjoy reading it makes me happy. I just did another one with song from The Carpenters. It's been a bit more challenging hehe.