Monday, March 2, 2009

ABBA

A friend of mine posted this "note" on Facebook and I think it's a great way to discovers singers and songs you may want to relate to. My first choice is ABBA and here's my answers. How about yours? I may try with different singers next time. :D

The Name of the Game: Choose a singer/band/group, answer using ONLY titles of songs by that singer/band/group.

1. Are you male or female?
I Am Just A Girl

2. Describe yourself.
I Have A Dream

3. What do people feel when they're around you?
The Way Old friends Do

4. How would you describe your previous relationship?
Dream World

5. Describe your current relationship.
I Let the Music Speak // Me And I

6. Where would you want to be now?
Another Town Another Train

7. How do you feel about love?
Knowing Me Knowing You

8. What's your life like?
As Good As New

9. What would you ask for if you had only one wish?
Voulez Vous (Means "Would You?")

10. Say something wise.
The Winner Takes It All

9 comments:

ChrisB said...

very clever :)

Desertnut said...

You're good!

Anonymous said...

uncle.your quiz is darn cute.come visit me leh.i'm in boring NUS.

D.D. said...

haha aunty!
why are u in NUS?
sure i can visit u.
got nice cheap good food or not?
n most importantly .. got nice cheap teh-oh-peng-siew-dai-GAO or not ? :p

Anonymous said...

Uncle. I've been put to nus to help out in their lab during this hol. No pay somemore. Got nice n cheap food! Your fav ah pek drink ar. I needa go source. My second day here only. Bring ur peektures!!!

D.D. said...

Haha ... aunty!!!!! haha
yes u better make sure my "ah pek" drink is there! haha ...
so, what's your free timing like? i oso need to orientate myself again ... nus not easy to maneuver ler. y on earth u go there. y dun go to NTU! :p so much drama n have possibility to be on TV for being a kaypoh aunty :p

Anonymous said...

Uncle. I know!! I was saying the same thing when I watched the news ytd. Somemore it could be a gd excuse if I were posted there that the sch is too unsafe to continue work there. Hahaha. Nus gd la. I dun needa wake up so early leh. WE lazy ppl know best la hor uncle!!!

D.D. said...

haha .. so what's ur free time like? or is it always very flexi? n how long u gonna be in NUS? i'll arrange to visit u bah.

Anonymous said...

Break flexi time la uncle. Lasts for an hr. Ya, come visit
Me when you're free, which you always am unless you're out on holiday. Haha. Will be herentill mid April. Sian!!