Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.

Even though I don't normally celebrate it but this year, 2 besties of mine are and we have a list of items we are thankful for.


Here are my list of things that I am thankful for:
1. Having a healthy body, mind and soul
2. Having a wonderful roof over my head
3. Having awesome parents who are knowledgeable and have great sense of humour
4. Having great friends that I can turn to and there are more than 10 for sure
5. Having the chance to learn and discover a lot of my country this year
6. Being able to use the French language and strike basic conversation with strangers
7. Having a job and great bosses to work with
8. Having many blog tasks to support my charities
9. Having the ability to give tips to people who provide awesome service
10. Having the access to information online and offline
11. Living in a country that is safe, well organised and resourceful
12. Friends who love me even though I'm so selfish (One of them is still nagging about how selfish I am as I am keying this in into my Blackberry)

I believe there are more things that I am really grateful for. I would love to list them all but alas, I need to pack for my KL trip. Can't wait to meet my super wise friend who just got her own "castle" in KL. See her in few hours time.

Once again I would like to wish everyone (in French) - Bonne Action de grâce.

Never stop counting your blessings no matter how small they may appear. Sometimes, those small things have the biggest impact in life. Don't take anything for granted, start with the roof on top of your head.

No comments: