Friday, November 11, 2011

Mary's Best

I appreciate the guest post, Emerson Moses

My sister has always been the more responsible one but ever since she picked up and moved to New York a few years back everyone’s been asking me if she lost her mind. I don’t really know what to tell them because she didn’t listen to me when I tried to talk her out of it but to be honest, I was a little jealous of her get up and go attitude and didn’t think it was that bad. Now she’s back home and all anyone ever wants to talk about anymore is what she did and where she’s been and I’m kind of sick of it! She asked me to help her with tvbydirect in Wayneseboro and it turned into a big fight about how I never do anything for her but to be honest, I’m just kind of tired of everything being about Mary all the time…and I told her so! We haven’t spoken since but I’m sure it will all blow over soon since we really can’t stand to be mad at each other for long.

No comments: