Tuesday, August 26, 2008

All That Glitters Is Not Gold

I had a chat over the weekend with my friend. She had tummy ache due to the "woman" thing and she mentioned about the price women have to paid through that "monthly thing". I told her that it's great to be a woman (it's great to be a man too, I believe, if I am a man, but since I am not, I don't know). And honestly I am amused with the "price to be paid" statement. :-) No further comment needed.

The focus of the conversation with her that made me uttered a phrase,"Great things come in all shape and size and sometimes it's in the form of pain."

And that made me realized, if pain can be a form of greatness, then what is perceived to be greatness may just be absolutely rubbish.

It is relative.

No wonder Einstein is crowned as a genius for discovering the "Theory of Relativity".
Though I don't know what that theory is all about but I believe he understands the whole concept of how things can be relative. Nor good nor bad. Things are just things.

No comments: