Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Pisang Goreng

It means "fried banana", is something I happened to share to a new friend, Linda (USA) whom I've known from Plurk. (Thanks to Myrna now I'm having so much fun and friends on Plurk. :D).

She was sharing that she had plenty of bananas and not sure what to do about it. So, I suggested she fried them and they'll become tasty snacks. I can't believe she actually did it though not exactly the Indonesian Pisang Goreng, but she put some twists in it.

And what's even more marvelous, she's a video blogger and she recorded the whole process of how she's making it. Isn't she cool?

Do check out her work titled "Fried Banana" here - http://thedesertnut.blogspot.com/2008/08/fried-banana.html

And hope everyone enjoys this little dancing banana too, especially Panci. Her tummy needs it very much.



2 comments:

Desertnut said...

Thank you, Donna! This was so sweet of you. You just showed me a whole new way of having bananas instead of in my oatmeal!

Love your blog too!

Anonymous said...

yes! pisang goreng is a very very cheap but super super delicious snack in indonesia. hehehe... btw, thanks for the baked tomato recipe.... i'll try it and share it in my plurk and my blog after i've done it... hehehe

-japsplurk-