Tuesday, February 28, 2012

DD and the Dark Passenger

People thought I am a happy go lucky person who sees beauties and lessons in every single things - to the point of oblivious about reality. Nah ... I am not all that. There will be the rare occasion when my dark passenger will take the driver seat, just like the past few days, and things ain't looking rosy anymore. Unlike Dexter Morgan, my dark passenger doesn't harm people physically, but unfortunately, I may have caused unnecessary worries in my friends' psyche. That just ain't cool, DD.

I went berserk. Not without reason. But with reasons only a selected few will know as it's too ridiculous and utterly useless to be mentioned. I wouldn't even spend another breath sharing about it anymore as it was really redundant.

What I learned is that in this uncool, unglam, irritating and dark moment, there will be a few starry starry friends who shine so bright that the dark passenger has no choice but to give way. Some of them came from the most unexpected places. I thank you and so grateful for your presence and efforts. Then there was also one fat star who didn't just shine brightly but shined so close until I was blinded and instantly snapped out from my darkness.

To all my dearest friends who have been worrying, I sincerely apologize. Forgive me as I knew not what I did. I will know better. I have decided to kick my dark passenger away and come back from my unpleasant retreat. Thanks for the secret message by FB, group chat and SMS. Thanks again for the painting, the nicely setup studio photo of the monkey and most of all the intentions that matter. It works. You all cheered me up. :)

Unfortunately, sometimes it takes darkness to make one realizes how bright the stars around have always been. I hope I didn't take too long to realize that.




PS. It's been a while since I blogged under the label of "Dark Aura". I really hope this doesn't come too often. Once every 5 years, I don't mind. :p

No comments: