Thursday, April 12, 2012

Marvel’s The Avengers

Finally another heroic movie that's worth waiting for. I was just telling my friend about this movie and about who is my favourite Avengers superhero and now I have the chance to blog about it too.

Honestly, I am not familiar with all the characters but I know clearly who's my one and only favourite, Anthony Edward "Tony" Stark - Iron Man. He is the billionaire playboy, entrepreneur and an engineer and he has the look not just mere brainiac. However, to me, the most impressive thing in the first movie of Iron Man was his classy abode! Check it out below. He's truly a hero with great taste.

Albeit his unpleasant attitude may irk you sometimes, but his bad boy charm covers his flaws easily. Casting Robert Downey, Jr. for the role has proven to be one of the best decision ever. Tapping to his own turbulent life, Downey has definitely embraced the role as authentically as possible.

How about you? Who's your favourite one in The Avengers?

Image courtesy of http://www.home-designing.com/2010/05/iron-mans-house




Catch Marvel’s The Avengers in cinemas this 1 May 2012 and like the Official Marvel’s The Avengers Singapore Facebook Page and subscribe to Marvel Singapore YouTube Channel!”

3 comments:

Claude C Kenni said...

I think I'd go for Black Widow...she's hot ;p

D.D. said...

Haha! But she's the ONLY girl that's hot! :D

Kryptonkara said...

Im looking forward to mark ruffalos take on The hulk/Bruce Banner. he is my fave :)

http://kryptonkara.blogspot.co.uk/

check my blog out for other geeky bits!