Thursday, April 26, 2012

Ringtone La La La ....

Have you ever felt frustrated in choosing your ringtone? 


You have the perfect song but due to the limited tools to edit the song, you have no choice but to stick with the entire song. Instead of ringing from the chorus, it will ring from the beginning. When people call you, you will always listen to the part that you don't really fancy but that's the best you could do. 


Did that happen to you? It did to me. 


Then, Google arrived and I managed to find free audio editing software. A few of them were only free for a while and the process was quite tedious. But I used it anyway because I loved the song so much. Guess what? Technology is moving so fast that, seriously, who can keep up with all these? With the convenience in creating apps nowadays, there's even ringtone apps to help you do this with a few clicks only! Who said life doesn't get better? Haha. In this sense, it does. 


But even with the technology, sometimes, I am still lazy to do it. Ultimately, they are just ring tones ... something fancy, not necessity. And, lucky me, my favourite ringtone - What a Wonderful World (by Louis Armstrong) doesn't require any tweaking. How about yours? :)  



No comments: