Friday, August 24, 2012

[PBP] Know Your Limits





For all the people who love to drink in this world, like me, I hope nobody ever needs to use TheSobrietySolution (but for those who need help, please do).Sometimes doing too much of something good will not turn out good either. I've never seen anybody around me (Thank God) who is addicted to that extreme, except on TVs. Something about being an addict to anything, not only it's unsightly, it simply proves you have lost control of your ownself - the only thing you should be in control of. They can control many other things in life and yet they let themselves go. How ironic can that be?

I love drinking with all my heart but I am glad I am not that extreme and there's no addiction and attachment to them. Because I've learned that everything is detachable - except for air and water. Think about it, we don't really need much in life except those 2 important elements for us to survive. If we need so little how come people could just lose themselves and be addicted to stuffs?

Ultimately, like anything else, we have to know our limits. We have to be in total control of no one else but our own body, mind and soul. Sure, we need to let ourselves go sometimes to have fun but don't let it down to the extreme path. For all things to function, don't forget to maintain the equilibrium of any elements in our life. Be balanced, my friends.


No comments: