Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Time for Some Clarifications

Hello my dear subscribers

I am writing this especially for you because you have taken the time to actually subscribe to my blog and read it via email or feed readers. Really appreciate that.

As you know I do accept paid advertisements on my blog in the form of blog posts. This is in order to fund my paypal which will support some charity organizations of my choice. However, I do understand that some of you may not enjoy such postings, hence I do encourage you to follow me on twitter or facebook where I purely shared only my original blog posts and not those paid ones. 

Normally, I include the image of my full name below my original blog post. However for paid ones, I will not. In the future I may make put a remark in the title such as [PBP] which stands for Paid Blog Post or [GP] for Guest Post or [R] for Review, so you will know clearly what it is. Not sure if the advertiser will agree with such arrangement but we will see. :)

Thanks again for your understanding and support! :) This kind of message will pop by once in a while so new subscribers may be enlightened too.

Great day/evening ahead, everyone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

might be better if you write it in the tag (or label here) instead of in the title.