Wednesday, January 31, 2007

$10.10 to $1111 in Less than 5 Minutes?

You buy something for $10.10, and you get $1111 instantly. Would you want that?

:p .... I would like to say that "in my dream" but ... not really.
I can show you the prove that it did happen to my friend yesterday at .... Coffee Bean, Paragon.



Unfortunately, he was not able to cash out the $1111 as it's the mistake made by the cashier. Alamak .... no fun! :p .... But heck, it's still quite an interesting phenomenon, isn't it? ;p ... just that next time let's make sure the money is molest-able and not just mere on paper.

PS. Dominic, if you are reading this, hehe ... I do put it on my blog haha! It's too interesting lar ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...you really posted that?

Well, maybe you could use a better headline: "How To Earn Over $1000 In Less Than 5 Minutes, With Just $10 In Your Pocket..."

Hahaha...I think there would get you more readership. :p

D.D. said...

Hahaha!!

You ah! :p
Very good! We need the copywriting braincells to keep on working! :-)

Can't wait to see our products being launched!!!