Monday, January 22, 2007

D.D. Discovers "ViVa"

For those of you who watch local TV lots, you definitely can't miss "The Dance Floor" - Singapore first reality dancing competition. Yesterday was its long awaited premier and as my friend is in it, I waited very long ... long ... long to catch her in action.

So who's my friend? She's Chen Chin Fee from VIVA. She was my ex-business partner (that's how I got to know her). Now we are good friends. Why? Because we are SCORPIO and we are proud of it. Haha ... alright ... I'm crapping. Don't you want to see her in action? Let me give you some sneak preview of what she can do. :-)



How about that, pals? I can only open mouth big big.
Not only she's a dance instructor, business owner, student, and even infant care teacher. Haha!!! And now she's taking the chance to showcase her talent. Taking the ups and downs of the reality TV industry. Hope you can support her during the voting show. :-) Oh ya have I ever mentioned when you feel hot (I mean the real temperature hot ya!!!), and you've no solution, you can look for Chin and she'll sure rescue you with her collection of fans. :p

Once again, vote for V.
V for Viva!
:-)
Hehe ... (Shucks, I sound like some cheerleader!!! -.- I'm stopping now.)



PS. Chin!!! You owe me teh-oh-peng (Iced tea in Hok Kien) ... and Hello Panda (strawberry, please) and Bistik (Dry) from Makan Place. :p ... Done deal! :p

No comments: