Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Who Is D.D.?

Hi All

My name is D.D. (or that's how I'd like to be called :-)). I'm a simple girl who lives in the simple universe and decided to reside (currently) at Singapore (a FINE city).

Recently I've created a few blogs on what I've discovered as I traveled to Macau, Hong Kong and even by just being in Singapore. You can check them out at the links section. But then I realize I'll be mad to update all of them individually, so I created this site and will lump all here since they all will be separated by labels anyway. Isn't Blogger cool? I love them.

I strongly believe in ABUNDANCE in everywhere I go. Hence I believe I will keep discovering things that are interesting, worth learning and most importantly, worth sharing.

I hope you enjoy your experience here and together we discover what's more than what our five senses can do towards our surroundings.

Have an ABUNDANT life, everyone!

Sincerely

D.D.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

drop by to say hi, great blog! keep it UPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUP~~~~~

= Christine = said...

How can be Kiky be missing in yr blog?

Go to http://www.dogster.com and intro to us,k? =)

tingling said...

Hi DD
I am Chee Kheong, president of the MSE Alumni Association and I got your contact from Class Notes of the latest NTU Link.
I wonder if you can help the alumni association by being an ambassador of sort for class 2002?
Do drop me a mail at ckting1971@gmail.com so that we can discuss more!
Thanking you in advance, cheers!
ck

Unknown said...

This post is very timely, just when I need it. Good thing I've come across this site while surfing. I just thought to share this website I've visited prior to your blog, I find it very helpful, especially for people like us. Here's the link http://goo.gl/W5sb1V, check it out.