Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Will You Follow? Or Will You Walk Your on Path?

Just when I was claiming my "Hello Panda" biscuit and Iced Tea from the upcoming superstar dancer, she provided me an inspiration to blog. A funny video from Youtube that I really find it very very interesting.



As you can see, from this prank, a group of people (should I say one whole village of people) are trying to stir some commotion towards one "not-so-lucky" individual, who happened to be walking on that alley ALONE.

It's interesting how different reactions were given in such situation. Most of the time, the "victims" were panic and then ran in the same direction as the crowd. Some even followed the crowd so closely that no wonder there's the phrase "monkey see, monkey do." For the last "victim", I've nothing to say ... I'll be as puzzled as him if I'm being thrown to the air like that without reason. Hillarious.

What caught my attention was actually the first gentleman (I presume he's an older man compared to the rest of the "victims"). His part should be put at the last instead of the first. Why? Because, instead of being frightened and confused by the crowd, he stood aside and kept walking forward to where his original destination and in the other hand, the crowd was puzzled.

Isn't this pretty similar to our life?
So when commotion stirred us from where we are going, will we keep moving forward, or will we run with the crowd?

Go figure. :-)

No comments: