Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Gold oh Gold

I love gold. When I spot one, I make sure I follow closely. So the first thing I spotted when I reached Hong Kong International Airport, was this huge golden Christmas Tree. And straightaway I wanna befriend it though Christmas has been long over.


Though Hong Kong International Airport is not really my favourite airport, (Where’s my favourite? Tell you next time :p) there are 2 things I will definitely not miss every time I am there. Too bad I don’t really have picture to show but let me sure the 2 must have when you are at Hong Kong International Airport:

1. Grilled eel fried rice

Where: Ajisen Ramen @ The Arrival Hall

Why: If you love something dark and sweet, you can’t miss the tastilicious fried rice which I happened to discover it by chance. It’s really yummy. I promised to take a snap of it the next time I go to Hong Kong.

2. Dessert

Where: Hui Lao Shan, literally next to the Ajisen Ramen

Why: Why not? :p Not much explanation here. The public favourite are their great varieties of fruit desserts, especially fresh mango based. For me, I just love the herbal drink or even mix with Gui Ling Gao (the herbal jelly).

After my lunch, I’ll literally shift my butt to the next shop to grab the cooling dessert but recently I just found out I don’t need to perform this shifting actions anymore as you are allowed to order the food though you are at the premise of Hui Lao Shan.

To end my gold fetish, I found something I got from my recent Hong Kong trip. :p …. And as I’m typing this, I’m wearing it. Shame on me haha but heck … love it. Plus "my date" asked me to wear it tonight. -.- .... Feel like a clown though but still loving it. They don’t call me “beng” for nothing. I must live up to my title. :-)



No comments: