Monday, January 29, 2007

Goodbye, Red Lian ....

Sigh ...
My 2nd toilet buddy passed away last night. :( :( :(

Some gruesome details, her head was wounded (must be because she kept knocking on the glass vase thinking it's her enemy), her gills were clotted with blood and she was so pale.

Facing death is one of the most awful experience every time. Be it a fish or a dog ... I can't imagine if it happens to a human that I know. Haiz. -.-

Though she (I assume it's a "she" since I called her Red Lian) was only with me for 3 months and 20 days, there have been so many interesting phenomenons like ....
  • She's choosy with her food
  • She loved to do yoga (but apparently she's not meditating. based on google, she must have lost her equilibrium so she's upside down) :(
  • Sometimes, she'll stick almost half of her body out in the air. Quite scary phenomenon. -.-
But whatever it is that she's doing. Still love her and miss her lots. :( .... Time spent with her although short, but will remember her for life.

In the search for the 3rd toilet buddy .... wonder what colour will he/she be this time.





Bye bye ... Lian. Hope you'll meet "Blue Beng" there.

No comments: