Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Crazy Horse

I am still thinking very hard whether I should write this post or not. But I guess I'll take the plunge, as it's not something pleasant, but better get it all out.



Read from the newspaper that the "Crazy Horse" was closing down. They are a bunch of naked ladies dancing and performing under the special effects of lightings and music. Their final show will be on the 31st of January 2007. So, thinking that if they closed, the only way for me to watch it will be in Paris, so I took the chance to go and watch it before they closed down. Oh ... what a horrific experience. And I believe most of the people who were there felt the same way, I can't believe there was actually a very long que half an hour before the show started just to enter the lounge.



If I do need to applaud, I'll applaud the following:
  1. Great talents. I believe the girls are great dancers. They can move really really well! But ... how can uncles2 in their 40s are also yawning????? -.- Faint ...
  2. Nice decor. Very tastefully done. It's lush and regal. Really love the interior unfortunately the interior can't sustain the business. If nude gals can't do it, how about a great interior. :( Sad ...


Anyway, I really tried hard to enjoy it. But the more I tried, the more yawns I got. Argh ... and hence I took a lot of photos of some nonsense stuffs (what's new ya ....) such as:

The Featured Wall


The Ceiling Light


The Chair


The Pyramid Light


The Naked Statue


And finally, what I called, The Nipple Lights.



I'm sorry, Crazy Horse. Now I really understand why you need to go. I think you need to modernize the music and choreography. If you can't even entertain the local men, don't talk about the women -.- some confused grannies were yawning non-stop (yup, old old grandmas were there too ... must have been forced by their daughters or relatives).

Do you know what's even better, sexier, hotter, and steamier?

This ...



How do I know? Even my female friends are woo-ed by it ... I wonder what it does to guys. I personally prefer Pussycat Dolls now and better watch their concert than watching mad horse next time though some of PCD's moves are pretty similar with those in Crazy Horse, but the sentiments it creates are heaven and hell.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny DD thanks for sharing...well now whenever I do come to visit I won't have to worry about coming to see the Crazy Horse...LOL
Peace and Light
Sydney

D.D. said...

Haha!!

Thank you, Sydney.

I'm glad you enjoy reading it :p ...

Take care.

;-)