Wednesday, March 7, 2007

My First Video on YouTube




WOW.
:o
So this really works! :o
Sorry sorry ... I'm a bit "suah-koo" a.k.a mountain tortoise here ...

This video was taken in May 2005 ... hhmmm .. how come it was May 2005? Strange ... I thought it should be long long before that. HAHA. But anyway, that's all I remember.

I was in some industrial area having lunch and I met this 3-legged dog. I called him "Jolly Good Fella".

He knew his boundary so well that he kept walking around below the pavement beggingfor food. Never once he stepped up and walk on the pavement where people are eating. He's patiently walking back and fro waiting for some kind souls (like me) to give him food. So I did ... That's me who threw some food for him. He's sucha sweetie that I made him a special friend in my heart from the moment I saw him.

Hope he's doing well right now. With such an attitude, I believe he'll survive anything despite the fact that he only has 3 legs. :-)

And I shall say it cheesily ... he had me at "hello". WAKAKA. :-)

No comments: